A big thank you to Fayelucinda for the ‘One Lovely Award’ nomination.
This award is passed onto the blogs you admire. Such a great way to appreciate fellow bloggers.
The conditions for the award are:
- Thank the blogger who gives it and link back to the blog.
- Tell the person who nominated you, 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers and let them know about the award.
(1) Thank the Blogger who nominated you and link back to the blog.
Thank you so much Fayelucinda for the award. A wonderful fellow blogger who enjoys writing and her blog posts reflect that beautifully. I thoroughly enjoyed reading her blog, you should check it out too.
(2) Tell the person who nominated you, 7 things about yourself.
- I love watching sci-fi movies.
- I’m always looking for an event/concert to enjoy in the city.
- My recent sweet indulgence – Funnel Cake Sundae.
- I enjoy reading autobiographies.
- I can play Wordament for hours (without getting bored).
- Currently, am aiming at learning a new language by the end of this year.
- I believe that “There is only one success–to be able to spend your life in your own way”- Christopher Morley
(3) Nominees in no order:
- Bluenose Traveler
- 24/7 in FRANCE
- Books outside the box
- Journeys of a Fabulist
- Canadian Travel Bugs
- She Dreams of Travel
- Global Safari
- Jaspa’s Journal
- Vagabond Urges
- Bespoke Traveler
- Go Go Gadabout