An end to a fabulous year and I thought of doing a summary of the top pictures from all the places we visited in 2015. Its like a recap of all the fun we had.
These 10 of the most loved Pictures from my Instagram Gallery weave a story of our travels this year:
1. Toronto, Canada – Most popular picture from my Instagram gallery is of the beautiful Old City Hall in Toronto. This splendid architectural masterpiece stands right across the Nathan Phillips Square and looks perfect any day.
2. Bangalore, Karnataka, India – Bangalore gave us a wonderful beginning to the year, with the lovely weather and good times with friends. This picture is from one of those evenings when my hubby and I, spent some time in the serene Cubbon Park.
3. Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India – This visit was special, as I got to spend time with my loving Parents, Brother, Sister and my one year old niece. It was like reliving childhood again with my family and I loved our time together after many years. Took this picture from the Mall Road on a rainy day.
4. Montreal, Quebec, Canada – Splendor of this French Canadian city totally vowed us. Old Montreal is so breathtakingly beautiful, it felt like stepping into a different century with the cobbled streets and historic buildings.
5. Panipat, Haryana, India – Loved being home with my family and this picture is from the Mother’s day Celebration. We surprised our mom with a cake, gifts and a special song for her, it was so nice to be with her on this very special day.
6. Ottawa, Canada – Gorgeous capital city of Canada was on our list for quite sometime and this year, we got to experience its charm. The Parliament hill sparkled in the light of the day and presented us with an opportunity to take such a beautiful picture.
7. Mysore, Karnataka, India – Second trip to this City of Palaces and first time with my darling niece. Had so much fun exploring the Tipu Sultan Summer Palace, Mysore Palace, Brindavan Garden and running after the tiny curious traveler with us. This pic was reposted by @india_ig to their thousands of followers, so happy about it.
8. New Orleans, Louisiana – Christmas in New Orleans was the best way to end this year. The Bourbon Street, French Quarter, Jackson Square – all adorned the colors of Christmas and the city looked even prettier. Took this picture of Muriel’s Bistro on a sunny afternoon.
9. Sunrise – Woke up to this sight and was completely taken by the beauty of that morning. The clouds seemed to have gathered around the sun reflecting the myriad hues – it was a stunning play of Lights.
10. Food – Savored this delicious vegetarian thali in an Indian restaurant. It was a perfect blend of different flavors – the spicy sambhar, the tangy rasam, the oil-dipped puris, the mild taste of curd rice and the sweet coconut ladoo – couldn’t be any better.
Loved working on this post. For more, check out my Instgram Gallery at Traveldefined .
Hoping for a fabulous 2016.
Wishes for a Fantastic new year to everyone. Happy Travels !
Copyright © Vasudha Aggarwal & travel-defined.com . All rights reserved.